- Use of the PSI online system is subject to these Terms and Conditions. We therefore encourage you to read these carefully.
- By accessing, using or viewing a PSI online account, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions of use.
- A "User" of the PSI online registration facility is defined as a currently registered pharmacist, pharmaceutical assistant or pharmacy. In the case of pharmacies, the retail pharmacy business owner will be considered the user.
- The PSI online registration facility may only be used by registered pharmacists, assistants or authorized pharmacy personnel.
- Each User will (or may have already) receive notification by post of their password; this password is required to activate his/her PSI online registration account. When using the service for the first time, a user will be required to change this password.
- Each User will also (or may have already) receive notification by post of his/her PIN (Personal Identification Number); this PIN is required in order to update/change certain details on a PSI account; to apply for continued registration online, including payment of the registration fee.
- A User should not disclose his/her password or PIN to another person or party. Each User is responsible for ensuring that access through his/her personal account or pharmacy/company's account is conducted only by the authorized person.
- When a User makes changes to his/her account details, this information will be communicated to the PSI Registration Unit for review and may be accepted or rejected. This may be for a variety of reasons.
- Where information received from a User regarding his/her registration/account details appears to be incorrect or inappropriate, further clarification or confirmation may be required. In such instances, a PSI staff member will contact the relevant User as soon as possible.
- Once information is accepted, the relevant changes will appear on the User's account and on the public online register for public items.
- The PSI will not be held responsible for errors in the accuracy, veracity or completeness of the information entered by users through this facility.